LexBlog, Inc. values the privacy of our customers, vendors, suppliers and any individuals with whom we do business. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to LexBlog when browsing or navigating our Web site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
- Opening or closing a LexBlog account
- Using LexBlog products or services and requiring product support.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any company event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Applying for a job.
- Submitting personal information to LexBlog for any other reason.
- Logging in to our Web site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password
- Any other business-related reason.
Domain Information Collection
LexBlog also collects domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. LexBlog uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside LexBlog without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
- Requesting up-to-date product announcements, special offers or other information from LexBlog or business partners
This document was last updated on February 9, 2010.