Norton Rose Fulbright’s global cryptocurrency team has produced a global legal and regulatory guide to cryptocurrencies.
The guide will be issued in a series of chapters, published monthly:
- Introduction to cryptocurrencies;
- The legal nature of cryptocurrency;
- Insuring cryptocurrency risks;
- Taxation of cryptocurrencies;
- Cryptocurrency litigation risks;
- Taking security over cryptocurrency;
- Cryptocurrencies crime and compliance; and
- Regulation of cryptocurrencies.
Click here to download the first chapter and register for the subsequent chapters.