It only takes a minute!
Every year, the ABA Journal invites nominations for its Blawg 100 list, a compilation of staff and reader “favorites” within the legal blogosphere. The rigorous selection process for the 2015 list has begun, with the magazine calling for recommendations from “Blawg Amici” – regular readers who wish to support and spread the word about their favorite legal blogs.
Here’s a sampling of posts from the past year:
- FY 2016 H-1B Cap: Remaining Unselected Petitions Processed for Return to Petitioners (the latest in our continuing H-1B coverage)
- No U.S. Visa for You! DOS Unable To Process Visas, Impacting Thousands Worldwide
- If You Think You Don’t Have an I-94 Record, You’re Wrong!
- When Your Employee Tells You that His I-9 Documents Are Fake…
- Immigration Executive Action: Modernizing Legal Immigration
- L-1B Status: What is Specialized Knowledge?
If you have enjoyed and valued our updates during the past year and believe Immigration View deserves a spot in the top 100, we invite you to take a few moments to nominate us. The online nomination process is very quick – it shouldn’t take more than a minute or so.
Blawg Amici nominations will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. CT on August 16, 2015. Thank you in advance for your support!