Seattle prides itself on being politically progressive—and on being innovative. At the intersection of those two things we have, what else?, marijuana delivery—and it may be coming to Seattle soon. Daniel Shortt writes on that in the Top 10 today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 197.
- How Fictional Is John Grisham’s Novel About a Will Contest? – Sacramento lawyer Jeff Galvin of Downey Brand on the firm’s blog, Trust on Trial
- Southwest Florida Real Estate Industry Leaders Say “We’re Back” – Gail Lamarche, Director of Marketing at Henderson Franklin on the firm’s blog, The Legal Scoop on Southwest Florida Real Estate
- Time to End the Illinois Hostage Stand-Off – John Bouman of The Shriver Center on The Shriver Blog
- Marijuana Delivery: Legal in Seattle Soon? – Daniel Shortt of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Putting The Squeeze On ISIS By Searching For & Taking Its Assets – Manhattan fraud investigation lawyer Fred Abrams in his Asset Search Blog
- Top Compliance Issues Facing Manufacturers in 2016 –
- “Reasonable Accommodations” and “Undue Hardship” Defenses – It Comes Down to Money – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Lessons from an Epic Case — Trust – Dallas lawyer Barry Barnett of Susman Godfrey on his blog, The Contingency
- Lawyers: Here are five things you can do right now to increase mindfulness. – Pittsburgh attorney Maria Danaher of Ogletree Deakins on the firm’s blog, Employment Law Monitor
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 1/25/16: SCOTUS Takes on Immigration Executive Action; Clean Power Progresses; STEM Vacatur Delayed; Joint Employer Guidance; Programming Vacation – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.