The FCA has published Consultation Paper 17/6: Quarterly Consultation No.16 (CP17/6).
In CP17/6 the FCA proposes changes to the:
- Decision Procedure and Penalties manual and the Enforcement Guide (EG) reflecting the FCA’s powers following the Bank Recovery and Resolution Order 2016;
- Market Conduct sourcebook (MAR) relating to the European Securities and Markets Authority’s guidelines on commodity derivatives;
- Supervision manual and the EG arising from the extended Immigration Act 2014 (as amended by the Immigration Act 2016);
- Prospectus Rule (PR) 1.2.3R in anticipation of the new EU Prospectus Regulation coming into force. Minor amendments are also proposed to Listing Rules Appendix 1, PR Appendix 1 and the Glossary’;
- Recognised Investment Exchange sourcebook (REC) 3.9 and MAR 5.6, and minor amendments to REC 2.3;
- Conduct of business sourcebook and Mortgages and Home Finance: Conduct of Business sourcebook to improve firms’ communication with consumers; and
- Regulatory reporting requirements.
The deadline for comments for the proposals in CP17/6 is two months (3 May 2017) except for the proposed changes to PR 1.2.3R which is one month (3 April 2017).
View FCA Quarterly Consultation No.16, 3 March 2017