The FCA has updated its Policy development webpage which provides information on recent and future FCA publications.
The webpage contains links to the following recent FCA publications:
- Consultation Paper 18/2: Financial Services Compensation Scheme – Management Expenses Levy Limit 2018/19;
- Consultation Paper 18/3: Consultation on SME access to the Financial Ombudsman Service and Feedback to DP15/7: SMEs as Users of Financial Services;
- Consultation Paper 18/4: The European Money Market Funds Regulation;
- Policy Statement 18/1: Insurance Distribution Directive implementation – Feedback and near-final rules for CP17/23, CP17/32, CP17/33, CP17/39 and near-final rules for CP17/07;
- Policy Statement 18/2: Client money and unbreakable deposits;
- Handbook Notice 51;
- Finalised Guidance 18/1: Summary of feedback received; and
- Finalised Guidance 18/1: Sourcebook for professional body anti-money laundering supervisors.
The webpage also lists some of the FCA’s future publications. This includes in March 2018 the FCA will issue a Consultation Paper concerning changes to its rules and guidance relating to operational and security risk management and changes resulting from HM Treasury’s Payment Systems and Services and Electronic Money (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2017.
View Policy development update, 2 February 2018