On 23 March 2018, the FCA published Handbook Notice No. 53. This Handbook Notice describes the changes to the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA board under its legislative and other statutory powers on 22 February 2018 and 22 March 2018. It also describes changes made by the board of the Financial Ombudsman Service to its rules and standard terms on 7 March 2018, with the approval of the FCA board.
The instruments summarised in the Handbook Notice are the:
- Consumer Credit (Earlier Intervention and Persistent Debt) Instrument 2018;
- Dispute Resolution: Complaints (Politically Exposed Persons and Pensions Ombudsman) Instrument 2018;
- Fees Manual (Financial Ombudsman Service Case Fees 2018/19) Instrument 2018;
- Fees (Payment Systems Regulator) Instrument (No. 6) 2018;
- Fees (Payment Services) (No. 4) Instrument 2018;
- Conduct of Business sourcebook (Pension Transfers) Instrument 2018;
- Retirement Interest-only Mortgages Instrument 2018;
- Consumer Credit (Staff Incentives, Remuneration and Performance Management) Instrument 2018; and
- Handbook Administration (No.48) Instrument 2018.