On July 16, the Securities Exchange Commission will host a meeting of the Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee. The agenda includes the following items for discussion:
- Pre-Trade Transparency Under MiFID II
- Current State of Pre-Trade Transparency in the US Corporate Bond Market
- Current State of Pre-Trade Transparency in the US Municipal Securities Market
- Electronic Trading Venue Regulation—Draft Recommendation
- ETFs and Bond Funds Subcommittee Update
The meeting is open to the public and will be held at the SEC headquarters in Washington, DC. A live webcast will be available through the SEC’s website. More details are available here.