The Commodity Futures Trading Commission will hold a meeting on March 7 at 10:00 a.m. ET, which will be open to the public. The meeting will cover the following topics:
- Amendment to the Comparability Determination for Japan: Margin Requirements for Uncleared Swaps for Swap Dealers and Major Swap Participants;
- Comparability Determination for Australia: Margin Requirements for Uncleared Swaps for Swap Dealers and Major Swap Participants;
- National Futures Association (NFA) Proposal to Amend Certain NFA Compliance Rules and Interpretive Notices to Incorporate Swaps;
- Notice of Revised Registration Form 7-R;
- Final Rule Amending Regulations on Segregation of Assets Held as Collateral in Uncleared Swap Transactions; and
- System of Records Notices for CFTC Privacy Act Systems CFTC-12 (NFA Applications Suite), CFTC-45 (Comments Online) and CFTC-53 (Contact Lists).
The meeting will take place at the CFTC headquarters, and a live webcast will be offered. More information is available here.