- L. Joe Dunman, The Devil in Recent American Law, (Pace Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Derek Ross, ‘Intolerant and Illiberal’? Trinity Western University and its Implications for Charter Jurisprudence, ((2019) 89 Supreme Court Law Review (2d)).
- Paul H. Robinson, Codifying a Sharia-based Criminal Law in Developing Muslim Countries, (U of Penn Law School, Public Law Research Paper No. 19-15 (2019)).
- Meir Dan-Cohen, On the (Im)morality of the Death Penalty, (Berkeley Journal of Criminal Law, Vol. 23, 2018).
- I. Glenn Cohen, The Regulation of Reproduction and Best Interests Analysis, (The Oxford Handbook of Children and the Law (James G. Dwyer, ed. OUP, 2019)).
- Laura Portuondo, Abortion Regulation as Compelled Speech, (UCLA Law Review, Vol. 67, 2020).
- Jeremiah A. Ho, Queer Sacrifice in Masterpiece Cakeshop, (Yale Journal of Law & Feminism, Forthcoming).