Foreign investment can be a risky business, particularly when investing in politically and economically volatile countries. To mitigate these risks, investors should be aware of the legal protections that are available to them.
Please join DLA Piper and ERM for a breakfast seminar that will provide an overview on how investments can be protected and provide commentary on how Israeli investors can use international law mechanisms to seek redress when an investment turns sour.
Topics discussed will include:
- Protecting foreign investment – the key advantages and pitfalls
- Access to investment treaty protection
- Scope of protection
- Best practice for Israeli investors
- Enforcement of arbitral awards in Israel
- Israeli Sovereign Immunity Law
We look forward to seeing you there.
RSVP to Nati Buganim Kesner