Draft Listing by ComplexDiscovery (Rob Robinson)
The Workstream of eDiscovery
From the trigger point for audits, investigations, and litigation to the conclusion of cases and matters with the defensible disposition of data, there are countless ways data discovery and legal discovery professionals approach and administer the discipline of eDiscovery. Based on an aggregation of research from leading eDiscovery educators, developers, and providers, the following eDiscovery Processes and Tasks listing may be helpful as a planning tool for guiding business and technology discussions and decisions related to the conduct of eDiscovery projects. The processes and tasks highlighted in this listing are not all-inclusive and represent only one of the myriads of approaches to eDiscovery.
- Dimm, B. (2016). TAR 3.0 and Training of Predictive Coding Systems. [online] Cluster-text.com. Available at: http://www.cluster-text.com/v/TAR_3_and_training_predictive_coding.php [Accessed 25 February 202o].
- Grossman, M. and Cormack, G. (2016). Continuous Active Learning for TAR. Practical Law, [online] (April/May). Available at: https://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~gvcormac/caldemo/AprMay16_EdiscoveryBulletin.pdf [Accessed 25 February 202o].
- Haslam, A. (2019). eDisclosure Systems – Buyers Guide. 2019 ed. [ebook] Allvision Computing. Available at: https://complexdiscovery.com/the-edisclosure-systems-buyers-guide-2019-edition/ [Accessed 25 February 202o].
- Losey, R. (2018). e-Discovery Team ®. [online] e-Discovery Team ®. Available at: https://e-discoveryteam.com/ [Accessed 12 May 2018].
- Macauley, C. (2016). Forensic Matters: Further advances in TAR. [online] KordaMentha. Available at: https://www.kordamentha.com/News-and-Insights/Further-advances-in-TAR [Accessed 25 February 202o].
- Socha, G. and Gelbmann, T. (2005). Electronic Discovery Reference Model. [online] Edrm.net. Available at: https://www.edrm.net/frameworks-and-standards/edrm-model/ [Accessed 25 February 2020].
Click here to recommend additions, adjustments, and/or updates.
- Connecting the Dots: Considering eDiscovery from Initiators to Ecosystem
- A Running List: Top 100+ eDiscovery Providers
The post The Workstream of eDiscovery: Considering Processes and Tasks appeared first on ComplexDiscovery.