The week winding down means more than time in the sunshine—it’s also time to take a look back at the publications that have joined us over the last week. It’s a good mix of blogs on the LexBlog Platform and others who have joined us via Syndication. For those who don’t know, that’s always free, and we’d love to have you.
- There’s always something cool about a single lawyer running with their own publication—as is the case with Carl Neff and the launch of the Delaware Bankruptcy Blog. A longtime blogger with Fox Rothschild, where he’s a Partner, Neff brings that experience here as he offers up a regular review of bankruptcy proceedings and legal developments in Delaware and throughout the country.
- At LexBlog, we’re proud to work on projects a little outside of the standard blog, and that’s exactly what we have with longtime LexBlog Network member firm Winstead and their Winstead Special Districts microsite and blog. The firm’s public finance attorneys serve as general counsel and bond counsel to special districts providing water, sewer, drainage, roadway and transportation infrastructure for master-planned developments, commercial developments and mixed-use developments—and author insights on those subjects on the publication.
- Joining us from all the way in Australia, we have Queensland law firm BestWilsonBuckley and their blog on family law. Their lawyers offer timely insight on subjects that include separation, child support, parenting disputes and a lot more.
- From a little closer to home, we have the law firm of Turley Redmond Rosasco & Rosasco joining us with their blog on the same practice areas they work in, work injury and disability law. A simple scroll down their recent articles show insight on a lot of timely and important topics, like making sure veterans receive their benefits, environmental contamination and disability compensation.
- We haven’t hit the same subject for a blog yet, so why start now? Annapolis law firm Franke Beckett joins us with their blog on estates and trusts. The firm practices exclusively in estates and trusts so look for them to bring that razor-sharp focus to bear in offering timely insight on any number of subjects helpful to those seeking guidance.
- Last but not least, we have the blog of personal injury law firm Searcy Denny joining us on the LexBlog Network. The firm and their blog offer expertise on everything from car accidents to product liability to medical malpractice to wrongful death.