The impact of the pandemic has been felt by all individuals and businesses worldwide, and the aviation industry is no exception.
As airlines, cargo operators, charter and fractional operators have attempted to overcome operational challenges and recover financially, the industry has also adapted to different ways of doing business, including emergency response.
Join Mark Dombroff and Morgan Campbell for a discussion on how the aviation industry has adjusted and a look to the future. This webinar will cover the following topics, among other areas:
· Workarounds that have been implemented during the pandemic regarding emergency training and response
· How videoconferencing will factor into future emergency training and response
· Will the family assistance function be changed and, if so, how?
· What should the industry expect by way of changes in the NTSB investigation process
· How to structure an effective emergency response drill in the era of COVID-19
REGISTER HERE FOR FREE