Stephanie Tang will share her insights on college expenses in the COVID age and more as a panelist in the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education’s webinar “College Expenses and Divorce and COVID: Questions, Complications and Answers” on Wednesday, September 30 from 1 pm – 4:15 pm.
The panel, consisting of family law practitioners and judges, will discuss and answer questions related to:
- divorced parents’ responsibilities regarding college-related expenses
- how COVID has impacted college plans and funding
- college-related expense considerations in planning, negotiating and drafting divorce settlements
- tips for affording college without breaking the law including information on trusts, guardianships, 529 Plans and College accounts and employer-provided benefits and Financial Aid
- the FAFSA process and requirements
Register for the webinar here.
Stephanie has years of experience utilizing litigation, mediation and collaborative law to assist families and divorcing couples work through their most pressing family law issues including college-related expenses.
The post College Expenses and Divorce and COVID: Questions, Complications and Answers appeared first on Kogut & Wilson.