Register Now: Hagen to Discuss the M&A Market on Bank Webinar Panel
Howard Hagen, chair of the Dickinson Law Banking Group, will be participating in an M&A panel discussion with banking industry professionals during the Eide Bailly Seminar Virtual Series, “Uncharted – Leading the Way to the Next Normal,” on October 7th.
Trends, Deal Pricing & More
The session runs from 10:00 a.m. to noon and will begin with information on vendor contracts as they relate to the value of your bank, then move into the panel discussion moderated by Eide Bailly Partner John Fisher. The panel will focus on:
- Identifying trends in transaction pricing in the community banking M&A market in the Central and Western U.S.
- Reviewing recent deal pricing and legal considerations
- Transaction issues and regulatory concerns
In addition to Hagen, the M&A panel will feature:
- Anton (Tony) Moch, Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A,
- Ernie Panasci, Of Counsel at Spierer Woodward Corbalis Goldberg
- Paul Foster, Paul Foster Law Offices, P.C.
- Dana Ereth, Eide Bailly Partner
CPE Credit Offered
Two credits of CPE is being offered for the virtual session. For more information or to register for any of sessions available in the Seminar Virtual Series designed with bank directors, officers and staff in mind, visit the Eide Bailly 40th Anniversary Seminar website.
For even more on M&A, you won’t want to miss the CBI and Dickinson Law partner webinar on November 4th from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. featuring guest speaker Steve Nelson, Managing Director and Co-Head of D.A. Davidson & Co.’s Midwesterm bank practice. We’ll examine M&A and the role it can play in your strategic planning moving forward in this new environment. Click here to register or for more information.