Bryan Wilson will share insights on how law firms can adjust company goals and methods of managing staff during the COVID era in an upcoming Chicago Bar Association webinar on November 3, 2020.
Bryan, alongside co-hosts Ken Levinson, founding partner of Levinson and Stefani, and Stephen Hoffman, founder of Law Office of Stephen L. Hoffman LLC, will discuss the following topics with CBA members:
- Staff management in the time of a pandemic
- Ensuring goals are achieved with engagement and development
- Rethinking office structure and dynamics of in-office work
- Revisiting business plans
- Analyzing company alignment with overall business goals
- Enlisting the help of a business owner group
Bryan has had to adjust many business goals and procedures due to the pandemic, as the co-founder of the family law firm, Kogut & Wilson. He has extensive experience with complex family law issues involving divorce, complex financial matters, child custody and domestic violence.
Founded in 1874, the CBA has a mission to increase and promote the honor, dignity and usefulness of legal professions, social relationships among its members and welfare of its members by supporting CLE programs of new developments in all fields of law.
The post Bryan Wilson to Discuss Adjusting COVID-Era Staff Management and Company Goals in November Webinar appeared first on Kogut & Wilson.