Today marks the one-year anniversary of the identification of the first COVID-19 case in the United States. On January 20, 2020, the State of Washington and the CDC confirmed that someone in Washington State had contracted the virus. Since then, 24,809,840 additional Americans have contracted Covid, and 411,520 have died from it.
COVID-19 Protection Standard that covers a broad set of workers.”
- Mandatory masking
- Mandatory physical distancing
- Required sanitization and housekeeping
- Standards for engineering and airflow
- Required employee training
- Increased reporting requirements