You are invited to listen to Episode 9 of Greenberg Traurig’s Workplace Safety Review Podcast, “A Look Ahead at 2021 – More of the Same for EHS or a Whole New Ballgame?”
In this episode, Greenberg Traurig’s Michael T. Taylor, chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Group, and Adam Roseman, an associate in the firm’s OSHA Group, review the bellwether events of 2020 and what environment, health, and safety (EHS) professionals can expect in terms of regulatory and enforcement actions and trends under the New Biden Administration.
The podcast, in which Taylor interviews influential environmental, health, and safety professionals across the country in a broad range of industries, is available on the Greenberg Traurig website, as well as on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Listen to previous episodes:
- Interview with Doug Parker, Cal-OSHA Chief
- Accident Investigations: What You Need to Know
- Interview with Nevada OSHA’s Chief Administrative Officer, Jess Lankford
- OSHA’s Process Safety Management Standard, A 30-Year Review With David Moore of AcuTech Consulting
- Interview with Greg Richey of Colden Corporation on COVID-19 and Returning to Work, the Non-Essentials