You are invited to listen to Episode 10 of Greenberg Traurig’s Workplace Safety Review Podcast, “OSHA Enforcement: Its History & Its Future in Workplace Safety.”
In this episode, Greenberg Traurig’s Michael T. Taylor, chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Group, and Adam Roseman, an associate in the firm’s OSHA Group, speak with Richard Fairfax, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA. Fairfax discusses his first-hand experience working within OSHA, including achievements he is proud of, challenges the agency faces, OSHA’s standard setting process, and where he has seen success in working with employers, among other topics.
The podcast, in which Taylor interviews influential environmental, health, and safety professionals across the country in a broad range of industries, is available on the Greenberg Traurig website, as well as on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Listen to previous episodes:
- A Look Ahead at 2021 – More of the Same for EHS or a Whole New Ballgame?
- Interview with Doug Parker, Cal-OSHA Chief
- Accident Investigations: What You Need to Know
- Interview with Nevada OSHA’s Chief Administrative Officer, Jess Lankford
- OSHA’s Process Safety Management Standard, A 30-Year Review With David Moore of AcuTech Consulting