Join us for a complimentary webinar – Data Security Breaches – Mitigating Risk and Why It Can Cost You Much More Than a Fine.
February 18, 2021 at 2pm GMT/9am EST
Data security breaches remain a key source of concern for most businesses. During this session, our panel of experts will provide you with valuable insights from their experience handling, reporting and communicating on data security breaches and claims. Our panelists will address:
- The various types of data breach reports that are being handled by the supervisory authorities in both the UK and the EU, as well as the mitigating factors considered in deciding whether to take enforcement action
- The recent increase in “no win, no fee” data breach claims in the UK following a data breach report made to affected individuals
- Communication tips when faced with a data breach
- Rosa Barcelo, Co-Chair, Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice
- Francesca Fellowes, Director, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice
- Victoria Leigh, Partner, Litigation Practice
- Tim Luckett, Global Crisis Lead at Hill+Knowlton Strategies,
The session will be moderated by Matthew Kirk, International Affairs Advisor.
This is an interactive session and questions are welcome from the audience before and during this session. Additional information and registration is available here.