1. How Litigators Can Optimize Their LinkedIn CONNECTIONS for New Client Development – WEBINAR being held Wednesday, March 3, 2021
2. How Intellectual Property Lawyers Can Optimize Their LinkedIn CONNECTIONS for New Client Development – WEBINAR being held Thursday, March 4, 2021
“Julie Savarino’s webinar on how to optimize your LinkedIn connections is excellent! I highly recommend it for every lawyer.” Theodore Wood Esq., Wood IP LLC;
“This webinar is fantastic! Julie Savarino provides a wealth of strategic and practical guidance, suggestions and ideas. Plus, she encourages viewers to follow along and do the actions on their own LinkedIn profile. This is a unique, effective and great approach.” A webinar attendee who wishes to remain anonymous.
Description: Each of these hands-on webinars* will cover only one targeted topic** related to LinkedIn: the best ways the specific type of lawyers can optimize their LinkedIn CONNECTIONS to develop new contacts and relationships for new legal work. These webinars will walk the attending lawyers through most results-focused and successful ways to:
- Focus your negligible amount of nonbillable time available to spend on LinkedIn to get results.
- Find opportunities on LinkedIn for new legal work.
- Conduct outreach and create options for the content of your messages, including reviewing real-life success stories, horror stories, and examples.
Each registrant is eligible to receive a free Kindle copy of Julie Savarino’s acclaimed book “Survive and Thrive Post-Pandemic: A Guidebook for Legal and Professional Services Providers” — a $49.95 value!
If you cannot make the live webinar, register anyway, because only those who register before the start time will receive a link to the recording if they miss it.
Click here to register. Discounts are available for registering more than five lawyers from the same firm/organization. Please contact Julie Savarino, Julie@BusDevInc.com for more information.
*Each webinar attendee is encouraged to use two devices during this webinar; on one device (tablet/laptop/mobile phone), log in to your LinkedIn account so you can access it during the webinar, and on the second device (desktop or laptop), log in and listen to the webinar.
**Because the topic of optimizing LinkedIn overall is vast, and this webinar is only 50 minutes long, this webinar will NOT cover other important LinkedIn topics, such as how to optimize your LinkedIn profile, how to optimally post and share on LinkedIn, how to increase your connections/followers on LinkedIn, etc. If you need information, training, or coaching on these other important LinkedIn topics, please contact Julie Savarino.