How can I find a trust fund that I supposed to receive when I turn 18 years of age ?    I got in a bad car accident when I was 12 and I got a lawsuit for and the money post of been in a trust fund when I turn 18

 Jay K. Nixon     Avvo Rating: 10 Personal Injury Car Accident Attorney in Kenosha & Janesville, WI        The easiest option is to call your attorney. Court settlements for minors in WI usually go before a judge, which will create a court file that will contain a paper trial to locate the attorney if you are no longer in touch. If this was a straight minor guardianship, you would normally get the check on your 18th birthday, no strings attached. If you are already 18, they might even be trying to locate you as well for that purpose. Again, however, the details may vary, and the quickest source of information would therefore be the attorney, who may know details which are not shown in the court records. Either way, good luck, and don’t spend it all in one place! You might also consider looking into an annuity, which would pay it out over time to you plus add some interest income, to say nothing of protecting you from your own temptation to spend extravagantly and end up with nothing after a year or less.