spreading digital misinformation about Covid vaccines.”
- Prohibit anyone from mandating, incentivizing, or otherwise requesting their employees, customers, or students get vaccinated;
- Make it illegal for anyone to require a vaccination for someone who refuses based on medical contraindication, natural immunity, religious convictions, or other reasons of conscience; and
- Prohibit anti-vax discrimination.
Testimony going off the rails now.
Tenpenny is claiming there is metal in the vaccine that causes forks to stick to your forehead. She saw videos of it on the internet, you see
Also promoting the 5G cell phone network vaccine theory. This is the anti-vaccine “expert witness” pic.twitter.com/sPpuAqmHba
— Tyler Buchanan (@Tylerjoelb) June 8, 2021
If we never reach herd immunity, if COVID-19 becomes endemic like the flu virus, if people continue to get sick, suffer long-term health effects, and die, Sherri Tenpenny and her disinformation will be largely responsible.
Employers, do your part. Provide legitimate scientific information to your vaccine-hesitant employees to educate them about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine. If they are still hesitant or fall back on the conspiracy theories of Team-Tenpenny, I’d have The Center for Countering Digital Hate’s Disinformation Dozen resource available to further educate them.
I’m comfortable knowing I’ve done my part to get vaccinated, to get my family vaccinated, and to help get others vaccinated by speaking the truth about these vaccines. Are you comfortable with your efforts?
- Coronavirus Update 6-9-2021: No, the COVID-19 vaccine has not killed more people than mass shootings, and it’s not even close
- Coronavirus Update 6-8-2021: OSHA updates employers of N95 use
- Coronavirus Update 6-2-2021: 117 employees are about to learn what it feels like to lose a lawsuit in spectacular fashion