Get your summer started off right with can’t-miss CLE programming designed to provide you with the tools you need to achieve success for your clients. Catch up on the latest Supreme Court decisions, learn how to draft inclusive policies for your firm, and stay tuned for everything you need to know about negotiating privacy and data security provisions in contracts. Here are just a few of the upcoming highlights this month at Lawline:
- Fundamentals of Software & Data Rights in Government Contracts. In this useful program, you’ll identify the rights granted to the federal government under various types of contracts, learn how to apply them to software and technical data, and get up-to-speed on all the key terms of art in the industry. Airing Monday, July 12, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- SCOTUS Review 2021 Part I: Criminal Law and SCOTUS Review 2021 Part II: Civil Law. Review ten of the most consequential decisions handed down by the Supreme Court in the 2021 Term. Airing Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. EST and Friday, July 23, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Drafting and Implementing LGBTQ+ Inclusive Law Firm Policies and Procedures. Learn how to effectively create and implement LGBTQ+ inclusive policies in law firms, including firms with multi-state offices. Airing Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
- White-Collar Criminal Defense Litigation Update. Get fully caught up on the new administration’s enforcement priorities, including a recap of the most important developments in the first half of 2021 and a sneak peek of what’s to come. Airing Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. (EST)
- What Is It Good For? Drafting Privacy and Data Security Provisions in Contracts. Recognize when privacy and data security provisions are required in agreements, and gain a helpful overview of the common issues that arise when drafting and negotiating such terms. Airing Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (EST)
Can’t make the live stream? Don’t worry, you can watch them all on-demand! Check out our entire course catalog here, comprised of over 1,500 courses designed to empower you in your legal practice.
- Must-Watch June CLE: Educating the Legal Profession on LGBTQ Issues, Voting Rights Litigation, and More
- Must-Watch May CLE: Postmortem Toxicology, Legal Issues in Surveillance and Social Media, Vaccine Liability and More
- What Attorneys Are Watching In Every State (Map)