Partner Bryan J. Wilson will share insights at the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) Illinois Annual Conference: The Evolution of Technology in Legal, Mental Health and ADR Practices. Bryan’s segment will be held virtually on October 22, 2021 from 3:00 to 4:30 pm CT.
Bryan will join the Honorable Judge Lori Rosen, associate judge in the Domestic Relations Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County, and Kerry Smith, clinical psychologist, in presenting the Evolution of Best Practices.
The presentation will include a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Modification of meetings with clients in a world of technology
- Best practices in virtual depositions, evidentiary meetings, virtual hearings and witness testimony
- Modification of testing protocols in mental health
- Reunification therapy without the safety of the therapist’s office
- Modification of diagnoses without nonverbals
For more information and to register for the event, click here.
Bryan Wilson is an award-winning family law attorney with extensive experience involving divorce, financial matters, complex child custody and domestic violence. Understanding that the issues his clients face are deeply personal, Bryan strives to achieve the best possible outcome in every case he works on.
The post Bryan J. Wilson to Share Best Practices in Family Law at AFCC Annual Conference appeared first on Kogut & Wilson.