In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mathew Kerbis discuss:
- Being a young lawyer and building relationships.
- Resources for young, staring attorneys.
- The billable hour versus the subscription model.
- The changing of the law firm business model.
- The sky’s the limit as a private practice attorney.
- Bringing in business, even at a larger firm, not only brings in more money, it gives you control over your career.
- The law firm model needs to be modified as other companies are starting to profitize legal services.
“For the billable hour, all you could do is hire more lawyers to bill more hours, because there’s only so many hours in the day. With a subscription model, you could scale like never before.” — Mathew Kerbis
Connect with Mathew Kerbis:
Young Lawyer Rising Podcast: https://legaltalknetwork.com/podcasts/aba-young-lawyer-rising-podcast/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Mathew Kerbis: Subscription Models for Your Law Firm appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..