In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ali Awad discuss:
- How to get engagement on your company’s social media.
- Mindset and the future of law.
- Hanging around others outside of the law field to learn other forms of business.
- Delegating low level tasks and firing yourself every step of the way.
- If you’re trying to get business from social media, make sure your page is public and you are giving valuable content, not just posting ads.
- Your law firm is a business, not a law practice. Run it like a business.
- You need to determine, are you self-employed or do you have a high-paying job? How are you working in and building your business?
- One great employee is better than 3-5 mediocre employees, and will make you more than 3-5 mediocre employees ever could.
“You need to be willing to try things that are uncertain when there is potential for massive success.” — Ali Awad
Connect with Ali Awad:
Personal LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ceolawyer/
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aliawadlaw
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Ali Awad: Creating a Growth Mindset for Financial Freedom appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..