Deadline: January 7, 2022
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
Scholarships can be obtained to study in the following areas:
- economics and management
- engineering sciences (master’s degree)
- sciences (graduate school)
- political science
For master’s students – a monthly stipend of 1200 € and other expenses.
For doctorate students – 1400 € and other expenses.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- students applying for master’s degrees must be no older than 25
- students entering graduate school must be no older than 30
- fluent English (requirements vary according to different programs)
- It is necessary to contact the department of international relations of the university of your choice and find out the deadline for submission of documents. Alternatively, you may contact the French embassy in your home country.
- The university decides whether to apply for an Eiffel scholarship or not. The university will provide you with an application to fill out. Then, the university applies for a scholarship on your behalf.
The application sent only by a French university will be accepted. Applications submitted directly by students or foreign educational institutions will be rejected.
For more details, please visit the official website.