In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mat Rotenberg discuss:
- Where lawyers are killing time and not communicating properly.
- Navigating technologies and programs for lawyers and law firms.
- The benefits of utilizing Dashboard Legal.
- Shifting mindset to a future focus, not just a precedent focus.
- Many lawyers are looking for ways to better organize their data and to better communicate with their teams.
- There are many different types of software out there that can assist lawyers to better organize and communicate, but many require time and understanding to set up appropriately which can be daunting for many lawyers.
- The vast majority of tech for lawyers is built by non-lawyers, which can make it difficult for lawyers to transition to how those tools are built.
- Choosing to be more entrepreneurial with your practice is where the practice of law is going and where personal benefits can be derived in a way that isn’t happening at the moment.
“It’s using technology to start to manage the increased complexity. And lawyers have always done it…lawyers have always innovated. They are motivated to do it, they just need to see and understand the value that it brings.” — Mat Rotenberg
Connect with Mat Rotenberg:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Mat Rotenberg: Optimizing Your Organization and Communication appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..