In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Kim Stapleton discuss:
- Kim’s professional role as a business development executive at a law firm and how that impacts the firm.
- Being prepared for all sales and marketing conversations, as well as networking events (no matter the size).
- Best practices in business development.
- Utilizing your second degree connections.
- Show up in someone’s inbox. Even though you may have met, being top of mind at the right time.
- Invite those you want to connect with to many different things. Something may be appealing that may not have originally been obvious.
- Verbalize your desire to work with someone during networking meetings.
- LinkedIn is one of the best marketing tools that you have in your arsenal – use it.
“I can pair up the right people with the right individuals, because it comes down to a relationship…Sales is different than marketing. Marketing is to the masses, but mine is…the relationship.” — Kim Stapleton
Connect with Kim Stapleton:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Kim Stapleton: Business Development Best Practices appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..