Passing this along from a colleague in Massachusetts:
“Orders to request at the outset of a zoom hearing
· I ask that the video and audio of the hearing, not just the audio, be saved
· I am also seeking clarification as to how the court will handle objections, the introduction of evidence, showing documents to witnesses, and testimony.
· I also ask whether it is permissible to share my screen as needed to show a document to a Witness.
· I am also seeking an order prohibiting the witnesses from using notes during their testimony; from discussing their testimony with anyone, and
· I ask that Your Honor stop the hearing if any party or lawyer loses internet connection. ”