Editor’s Note: From time to time, ComplexDiscovery highlights publicly available or privately purchasable announcements, content updates, and research from cyber, data, and legal discovery providers, research organizations, and ComplexDiscovery community members. While ComplexDiscovery regularly highlights this information, it does not assume any responsibility for content assertions.
To submit recommendations for consideration and inclusion in ComplexDiscovery’s cyber, data, and legal discovery-centric service, product, or research announcements, contact us today.
Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for May 2022
ComplexDiscovery* regularly highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. Monthly, ComplexDiscovery publishes Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery, a newsletter with a selection of research, reports, and articles.
- Click here to read the complete newsletter of the latest Five Great Reads
- Click here to view recent Five Great Reads Newsletters
- Click here to subscribe to Five Great Reads Update
Individuals and Organizations Highlighted in the May Edition include:
- Gunes Acar
- Vasileios Anastopoulos
- Davide Giovannelli
- Andrew Haslam
- Mathias Humbert
- Microsoft Digital Security Unit
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE)
- Future of Privacy Forum
- Asuman Senol
- Sebastião Barros Vale
- Wolters Kluwer
- Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna
- Frederik Zuiderveen Borgesius
May 2022 Newsletter (PDF) – Mouseover and Click
*About ComplexDiscovery and ComplexDiscovery OÜ
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication that highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding cyber, data, and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
- ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of cyber, data, and legal discovery organizations. Registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world, ComplexDiscovery OÜ operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.
- An Abridged Look at the Business of eDiscovery: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Investments
- An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2021-2026 Worldwide Software and Services Overview
The post Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for May 2022 appeared first on ComplexDiscovery.