If you suffer an injury at work or develop an occupational disease, you need to file a claim right away. The best way to file an L&I claim is to see a doctor. There, you will fill out a Report of Accident (ROA) form. You must complete the ROA form to file the claim.   […]

The post Report of Accident (ROA) Form: How to File an L&I Claim appeared first on Workers Compensation – Washington.