Join Greenberg Traurig’s Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice for an interactive CLE symposium in Chicago on Wednesday, October 12. Attendees will hear from GT team members and industry peers on a variety of new privacy, cybersecurity, and tech issues. Speakers will also provide timely and practical tips for addressing these issues, with particular emphasis on benchmarking how current industry leaders are actually handling them.
This in-person summit will address a variety of topics via different symposia sessions throughout the day, broken up with a moderated in-house discussion lunch and ending with Q&A over cocktails.
The comprehensive agenda will include topics such as:
- The latest and upcoming data privacy regulations
- New state privacy law requirements
- SEC cybersecurity enforcement
- Trends and developments in employee privacy
- Cookies and adtech
- New mobile app requirements
- Legal privilege in breach investigation
- Knowledge sharing breakout session with industry peers tackling new compliance requirements
The full symposium agenda will be included on the event page in the near future.