In our final episode of the year, Rosalind English, Lucy McCann and Jonathan Metzer discuss some of the most important judgments that have been handed down in the last twelve months. The recording of this episode took place a day before judgment was handed down in the “Rwanda case” ( R ((AAA) Syria and Ors) v Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 3230 (Admin).
Below are the citations for all the cases discussed in this episode.
- R (Morahan) v HM Assistant Coroner for West London  EWCA Civ 1410
- Attorney General’s Reference (No. 1 of 2022)  EWCA Crim and Reference by the Attorney General for Northern Ireland – Abortion Services (Safe Access Zones) (Northern Ireland) Bill  UKSC 32
- R (Gardner) v SSHSC  EWHC 967
- R (Good Law Project & Runnymede Trust) v Prime Minister and SSHSC  EWHC 298
- R (HM, MA and KH) v SSHD  EWHC 695 (Admin)
- Leigh & Ors v Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis  EWHC 527 (Admin)
- Hughes v Rattan  EWCA Civ 107
- Vardy v Rooney  EWHC 2017 (QB) (“Agatha Christie).
A link to the full transcript for this will be available shortly.
The post Law Pod UK latest episode: The most significant cases of 2022 appeared first on UK Human Rights Blog.