The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) will hold a webinar on February 7, 2023, on Test Guideline (TG) No. 125: Nanomaterial Particle Size and Size Distribution of Nanomaterials. OECD states that it will present the methods described in TG No. 125 to determine the size and size distributions of nanomaterial particles and fibers spanning from one nanometer (nm) to 1,000 nm. During the webinar, attendees will be able to learn the use and limitation of the TG, as well as of the validation exercise that was done to support its development. OECD is organizing the webinar to increase awareness of this newly adopted TG. According to the preliminary agenda, the webinar will cover:
- TGs at OECD;
- Introduction and background for developing TG 125;
- Overview and general messages;
- Methods for particle measurements;
- Methods for fiber measurements; and
- Summary and questions and answers.
Registration is open.