In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Deb Knupp, Alay Yajnik, and Gary Johnson discuss:
- Time management and business development.
- Finding focus when you’re having a hard time focusing.
- Getting in front of the decision-makers.
- Knowing when to hire an associate.
- Get a bigger impact out of everything you do in marketing. All aspects of what you do should be working in tandem to give you more content with less time.
- Make your to-do list the night before and mark your must-do tasks in order of what should be done. The next morning, start at the top and don’t stop until it’s done.
- You must understand who your targets are. Who are the right strategic partners for you? Who is your ideal client? Who are you trying to connect with and why?
- By bringing somebody into your firm, you are increasing your income threshold, not just spending money on them.
“When you’re doing your marketing and business development, try and do things that complement each other. They shouldn’t be silos – they should all be working cohesively.” — Gary Johnson
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- Book: Getting Things Done by David Allen: https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280
- Book: Atomic Habits by James Clear: https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Habits-Proven-Build-Break/dp/0735211299
- Video: Atomic Habits: How to get 1% Better Every Day by James Clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_nzqnXWvSo
Connect with Deb Knupp:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
Connect with Gary Johnson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post BE THAT LAWYER LIVE Coaches Corner Part 1 appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..