In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Deb Knupp, Alay Yajnik, and Gary Johnson discuss:
- Strategies to build a network when you’re away from the city.
- LinkedIn and being a thought leader.
- Getting out of the net of the friend zone.
- Making the pitch and getting the sale.
- Staying in touch with people is all about authentic reasons. Even from a distance, invite people, introduce people, be involved, and share your insights.
- Create valuable content that is both educational and inspirational. When you do that, people will trust you more.
- When someone hasn’t responded back to you, it may not be you. It is often that they are busy. Follow up often. It is typically 5-7 touches to get business.
- If you’re going to be giving somebody a proposal, schedule a conversation to go through the proposal. Most people need context and information to go with the number on the price tag.
“Have the mindset that sales is an act of service. It is when you’re committed to building authentic relationships, and you can suspend self-interest long enough to solve the problem that should be solved, not just the one you get billed for. Give before get – it will make a huge, huge difference.” — Deb Knupp
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Deb Knupp:
Connect with Alay Yajnik:
Connect with Gary Johnson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post BE THAT LAWYER LIVE Coaches Corner Part 2 appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..