In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mark Bullock discuss:
- Addressing more than just the logistical and legal side of your client’s cases.
- Why do lawyers hesitate to delve into social or video.
- Secrets to making great video content.
- Getting tons of content from one video.
- 99.99+% of people will not go on video. YouTube is not the 11 o’clock news, it is people authentically talking to people.
- Have a conversation on camera as if you are speaking to a person, not speaking to an inanimate object.
- Be willing to practice having a conversation, rather than presenting a topic.
- You can’t buy the same type of work that a raving fan given exceptional client service can send your way through referral.
“Video is the place to be. Why? Because people can relate; people watching this right now can relate to the fact that you and I are having a conversation, and we’re including them in this conversation, and in doing so it’s far more engaging.” — Mark Bullock
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Book: Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service by Ken Blanchard:
Connect with Mark Bullock:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Mark Bullock: Marketing with Exceptional Video Content appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..