Are you Chinese, married to a US citizen or green card holder, and want to go live with them there? You may be eligible to apply for a marriage-based immigrant visa (CR-1 or IR-1). Every immigrant visa processing to the United States is done at the US Consulate in Guangzhou. Although there is more than […]

The post How to Get Spouse Visa In China? (CR1/IR1) appeared first on Herman Legal Group.