LexBlog’s success relies on our customers’ success and our customers’ success relies on the very best people in LexBlog delivering a full set of services. From onboarding to support, consultancy and management of our customers, the Customer Support Team work hand-in-hand with those customers.
The Senior Customer Support Manager acts on customer and partner feedback to improve and evolve the products. Partners with tools, supportability, readiness and knowledge management functions, part of support, to optimize and automate support delivery processes, to enable customers success and to scale via data and automation.
As a part of our Support Team, the Customer Support Manager works directly with customers, assisting them with basic billing, product and technical questions, enhancing their confidence in LexBlog.
- Driving a positive and contagious attitude—that LexBlog stands for “knock your socks off” customer service that drives raving fans of LexBlog and our mission
- Post-sale member onboarding (get our users up and running and using our products), including some project management and configuration of products per customer specifications
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner
- Earning member trust on behalf of LexBlog to build their continued loyalty to use our products and associated services (as a result of your efforts, members should feel they get substantial value using LexBlog)
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
- You’re experienced with troubleshooting software or web tools with customers
- Experience in project management or customer service roles
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist. You’ll be working hand-in-hand with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly guide them through a solution or walk-through of our products and features.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting that uses an escalation framework
- Excellent written and spoken communication: You need to be able to clearly guide customers through a solution or walk-through our products and features
- You’re a self-learner who is flexible, curious, and willing to try new things
- You’re a natural problem solver, you love a good challenge and can think quickly on your feet
- You enjoy a dynamic, changing work environment and feel comfortable tackling a variety of tasks in a given day
- You have previous experience in a technical support role
- You have advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, Zendesk, Google Suite, and WordPress site administration
- You’re passionate about blogging, the web, and empowering professionals to publish
- You’re motivated to learn new tools or skills and share those skills with others
Remote, United States (Full Time & Part Time)
LexBlog offers a great benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, health club membership subsidy, work from anywhere, and Open PTO for Full Time Employees.
Founded in 2004 to empower and inspire legal bloggers, LexBlog’s mission is to connect lawyers with people, for good. We know that through blogging the right way, legal professionals build their reputation, nurture relationships and establish trust with prospective clients.
LexBlog empowers legal professionals with a professional turnkey blogging solution, strategic consulting, professional design, managed WordPress platform, SEO, coaching, marketing and free ongoing support. All 100% guaranteed, so that any customer not satisfied with their blogging experience after one year may ask for the return of any monies they believe fair.
LexBlog inspires legal bloggers, worldwide, with a legal blogging community and network with other 25,000 legal bloggers. By including legal bloggers, both using the LexBlog platform and those publishing on other platforms, LexBlog is creating a premier legal news and commentary site and the leading source of syndicated legal blog content.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.