Reporting to the Director of Product Development, the Product Support Specialist assists in a variety of product development efforts including, but not limited to, quality assurance, product configuration, technical troubleshooting with support staff, and product documentation. The Product Support Specialist will work closely with LexBlog’s talented design and development teams to help their efforts in supporting an existing product line while serving a crucial role in the software development lifecycle.
- Own quality assurance on feature releases and platform updates
- Manage quality assurance tools and systems and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Update product documentation and provide training for cross-disciplinary teams
- Support various departments through product adoption, troubleshooting, and configuration
- Respond to client feedback on products
- Support broader product research efforts (gathering quantitative and qualitative data) and participating in the product feedback cycle
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Experience with WordPress and related web technologies
- Experience with technical troubleshooting technologies (cross browser testing, browser developer tools)
- Excellent written communication and experience working with remote employees
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk, and/or Google Suite
- 1-2 years experience in a technical support role
- Experience with site reliability tools a plus (Apache/PHP error logs, New Relic, etc.)
- Passionate about the open web, open source and empowering professionals to publish
LexBlog empowers lawyers to increase their visibility and accelerate business relationships through the Internet, primarily through blogging. With LexBlog’s help, legal professionals use their subject matter expertise to drive powerful Sales. The American Bar Association and other key industry organizations routinely cite LexBlog as the legal industry’s authority on social media marketing.
LexBlog has grown into the world’s largest collection of professional blogs with more than 22,000 authors providing a regularly updated flow of legal opinion and analysis.
How to Apply
Send your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title as the subject of your email.