As part of the Success team, the Technical Support Specialist works directly with customers to assist them with troubleshooting issues, product and technical questions, and the setup and configuration of new sites.
As an expert in our products, the Technical Support Specialist guides customers through the project process as part of the post-member onboarding, setting expectations and milestones, showing customers how to use tools, and offering guidance on LexBlog’s blogging best practices.
As the face of our company, the Technical Support Specialist is a collaborative team player that takes initiative to do the right thing for our customers.
- Respond to technical support requests through a ticketing system, live chat, and phone
- Flag patterns or identify technical issues to proactively address as a team
- Configure and set up new sites including migrating content, and configuring site settings per customer and product plan requirements
- Organize projects for customers by driving milestones, and communicating expectations and next steps
- You’re experienced with troubleshooting software or web tools with customers
- You have previous experience in project management or customer service roles
- You have experience with technical troubleshooting that uses an escalation framework
- Excellent written and spoken communication: You need to be able to clearly guide customers through a solution or walk-through our products and features
- You’re a self-learner who is flexible, curious, and willing to try new things
- You’re a natural problem solver, you love a good challenge and can think quickly on your feet
- You enjoy a dynamic, changing work environment and feel comfortable tackling a variety of tasks in a given day
- You have previous experience in a technical support role
- You have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Zendesk, Google Suite, or experience with WordPress site administration
- You’re passionate about blogging, the web, and empowering professionals to publish
- You’re motivated to learn new tools or skills and share those skills with others
LexBlog empowers lawyers to increase their visibility and accelerate business relationships through the Internet, primarily through blogging. With LexBlog’s help, legal professionals use their subject matter expertise to drive powerful Sales. The American Bar Association and other key industry organizations routinely cite LexBlog as the legal industry’s authority on social media marketing.
LexBlog has grown into the world’s largest collection of professional blogs with more than 22,000 authors providing a regularly updated flow of legal opinion and analysis.
How to Apply
Send your resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title as the subject of your email.