LexBlog is a legal blogging network and AI-assisted publishing platform founded in 2004, serving 30,000 bloggers within its network, including over half of the nearly 1,000 blogs from the United States’ top 200 law firms.
LexBlog’s turnkey solution includes strategic consulting, professional design, domain name and hosting, blog coaching, SEO, email notifications, ongoing support, marketing, and free syndication. LexBlog also aggregates and syndicates content from its members, making it a valuable resource for lawyers and legal professionals who want to stay up-to-date on the latest legal news and trends.
We seek a detail-oriented and driven individual to lead our sales and business development efforts to increase company revenue and develop long-term business growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will identify new business opportunities, develop relationships with potential clients, and create strategies to increase revenue, market share and leads.
- Generate a pipeline of leads to meet business objectives.
- Build solid relationships with customers and internal marketing, product, and support teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Assess sales operations and recommend improvements as needed.
- Research emerging trends and recommend new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Present business or marketing opportunities to company executives.
- Manages key client relationships and works to build new ones.
- Develops and strengthens internal and external relationships that will lead to increased lead generation and market share.
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- Helps to shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them.
- Researches and identifies new markets.
- Provides advice on product development and promotion strategies.
- Liaison between product manager and potential customers to develop a deep understanding of the LexBlog market.
- Definition of product target market (serviceable obtainable market) and potential sales (total and by year).
- Assessment and definition of target customer need.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Lead generation and management experience.
- Ability to communicate concisely about products and services to outsiders.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- While not required, an interest or background in law is also helpful.
- Team player that shares LexBlog’s values: Care, Compete, Own It, Engage, Have Fun, and Stay Fit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or a related field.
- Proven business development, sales, and marketing experience.
- Familiarity with SasS technology and content creation platforms.
- Remote, United States.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your LinkedIn profile.