The Global Competition Review announced the nominees for the 2015 GCR Awards, and our Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation practice is shortlisted for the following:
- Matter of the Year: National Grid follow-on
- Litigation of the Year – cartel prosecution: National Grid follow-on
- Lawyer of the Year: Jacques Derenne
- Lawyer of the Year – Under 40: Logan Breed
- Litigator of the Year: Nicholas Heaton
Voting is open to all who are interested in participating. Votes may be submitted until February 23 (one per voter).
Cast your vote here.
For a full list of the nominations, visit the GCR Awards website.