On 6th July 2018, the FCA issued its latest Policy development update. The update provides hyperlinks to recently issued FCA publications including (among others):
- CP18/14: Quarterly Consultation Paper No 21 on proposed amendments to the FCA Handbook;
- CP18/19: Introducing the Directory. Proposals to make public information on additional individuals carrying out a range of financial roles, including FCA unapproved roles;
- PS18/12: PSR regulatory fees;
- PS18/14: Extending the Senior Managers & Certification Regime to FCA firms;
- Handbook Notice 56;
- The Senior Managers and Certification Regime: Guide for FCA solo-regulated firms.
The update also includes a table of upcoming FCA publications and ongoing consultation papers.