In the latest installment of Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup, we examine key enforcement trends in the health care industry that we have observed over the past few months. In this issue, we report on:
- Practical applications of recent guidance from the US Department of Justice (DOJ)
- A recent blow to DOJ’s effort to use the federal False Claims Act (FCA) to attack Medicare Advantage reimbursement
- Continued enforcement efforts at the state and federal level to combat the opioid crisis
- Potential changes to the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute
- Continued reporting on how the lower courts have interpreted the landmark Escobar case
Click here to read the full issue of the Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup.
Join us on for a webinar discussion on Tuesday, October 23. will take a deep dive into the trends and issues covered in this installment of the Health Care Enforcement Quarterly Roundup. Click here to register.