In Husch Blackwell’s December 2019 Trade Law Newsletter, you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law.
- USMCA Passes House, Setting Stage for Vote in the Senate in 2020
- U.S.-China Reach “Phase One” trade agreement
- USTR Announces New Round of Product Exclusions
- USTR to Expand List of EU Imports Subject to Tariffs
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- An update from U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- December export controls and sanctions
If you have questions about our December Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.