Fox Rothschild’s 2020 Aviation Symposium is less than two weeks away, and there’s still time to sign up. Registration is complimentary and, in addition to a comprehensive program on aviation safety, includes a cocktail reception, networking dinner and continuing education opportunities.
When: February 4–6
Where: The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
1700 Tysons Boulevard
McLean, VA 22102
This three-day event focuses on the major aviation issues of 2019, including the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents and the many concerns they raise. Symposium highlights also include:
- A keynote address from the Honorable Robert L. Sumwalt of the National Transportation Safety Board
- Firsthand insights about liability and family assistance issues of commercial space travel in 2020 from Vanessa Chandler, General Counsel at Virgin Galactic
- Overviews on how to handle carrying military personnel and cargo
- Networking opportunities with colleagues during a welcome reception and symposium dinner
- Continuing education credits for a maximum of 495 minutes of CLE instruction
View the full symposium agenda here.
If you plan to attend, the 2020 Aviation Symposium mobile app for Apple and Android will enhance your symposium experience by providing the most up-to-date schedule and session locations, speaker information, an attendee list and the opportunity to share live feedback throughout the presentations. Download it here.